Saturday, February 19, 2011

Suesspirations

I have been juggling around a couple of themes for
my middle and youngest's birthday party coming in early April.
I decided awhile back that I would combine the two.
Their birthdays are about 3 weeks apart.

Something appropriate for a boy and a girl, turning 4 and 2.

Well I'm 99% sure it's going to be.....




WHO doesn't love Dr. Suess??????

I have been obsessing over incoporating red and aqua.
I just love the color combo.

Well hello??? Thing 1 and Thing 2!!
or rather
Thing 2 and Thing 3!

Here are some snapshots via the blogasphere that I am lovin on...




I love the solid, stripe, polka dot sort of thing going on here



What's a Dr. Suess party without "the Hat!"









These marshmallow pops are ridiculously cute!











There are SO many great ideas out there!
I look forward to putting something together.


Now I just have to convince the soon-to-be 4 year old of the theme :)
He was not too happy about my prior idea of Sesame Street, which sister LOVES.

Good thing mama's in charge!


Let the planning begin!!


Christy


1 comment:

  1. Adorable theme!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate the sweet comment about my craft room :)

    ReplyDelete