Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Class Valentine Party

As "Room Rep" for my Kindergartner's class, I have the duty of planning the V-Day party.
In less than 24 hours I have a rough plan, pending approval from the teacher.
Actually, it's not that big of a deal.
I'm only required to plan four centers, one being a snack.

Here's what I got!


Decorate-your-own Valentine Bags


They're going to need something to hold all those Valentines, right??

I'm thinking pink bags for the girls, and red for the boys, or white bags for all.
I just really like color whenever possible.
Each of the kids can decorate as they choose with stickers, markers, etc...
Easy shmeezy.

I thought it might be cute to have these labels
(one per bag & framed with cardstock)
on the front, for the kids to write their names...





Thumbprint Valentine for Mom & Dad


SO simple AND cute!

Provide pink or red construction paper, red acrylic paint, wiggly eyes & markers.




Conversation Heart Graph


A little math won't hurt!

We actually did this same activity (different printable), in my son's Pre-K
class last year, and I figure it's still appropriate and fun for Kindergartners.
Provide snack size ziploc bags filled with
approximately 20-30 hearts and one graph per child.

Visit
for the printable graph!



and lastly...

Decorate your own cupcake



Pretty self-explanatory!
 Provide plain vanilla cupcakes (or red velvet would be fun), icing & sprinkles


That wasn't so hard! :)


Christy




No comments:

Post a Comment