Monday, April 11, 2011

Eggselent treat holder

Long time no write. Not doing this blogging thing to consistently eh? :(
Wellll, it's just hard to do "it" all. Ya know? I promise to keep doing the best I can. :)

So I was thinking the other day that A Simple Favor needs
to start posting about some simple favors! Hello?!

I found these sweet little plastic egg shaped containers at Micheals (odd)
 for $1 in the Easter section. I was drawn to them because they had blue and pink.
Boy/girl. Perfect. Simple.
Have I mentioned I LOVE anything that holds something?
Thought I would fill them and include them with my kiddos' Easter baskets.



You may not be able to tell, but the pink one is a bunny face,
and the blue is an Easter egg design. I just love them.

As you can see, I personalized them with my kids' first initial.
I am OBSSESSED with letter stickers. Just thought I would put that out there.
And, yes, it spells BAR in the picture,
or if I were to have placed them in birth order, it would have spelled BRA.
Nice.




Anyhoo....I now have to decide what to put in them.

Any suggestions??

I love snack mixes, and have thrown around the idea of...
mini marshmallows, pastel MnM's, craisins,
Alphabits cereal, banana chips & yogurt covered pretzels.
Guess we'll shall see what I come up with later. I'll keep ya posted.

These would be cute, and completely appropriate, for classroom treats too!
Fill with jellybeans, stickers, erasers, a homemade cookie, brownie, muffin?....


See you soon!....I swear :)



Christy



1 comment:

  1. Christy,
    I love letter stickers too!! It's amazing how much cuter those eggs are with an initial!

    ReplyDelete