Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Polka Dot Design

So I came across this cute website that sells party supplies, invitations, stationary, etc...



I wanted to share a few pictures with pricing of some items that caught my eye...



The first 3 being favor bags, of course, cause I LOVE me some bags! :)


Fairy Theme

Isn't it adorable? Love the tulle tu tu!!  They come 8 per package for $11.95.



Dinosaur Theme

Love it!! Same price!!



Pirate Theme



 If you prefer one stop shopping, they sell coordinating supplies for each of these themes, and others!


I also happen to really love animal prints and had to share these...



8 dinner plates for $6
Pricey, but would be so cute for a shower, bachelorette party, or girly zoo theme!



Comes in zebra print too!





And last, since it's Spring, here's a cute set of 24 Bird cupcake picks and liners


$11.95 for 1 package



Be sure to go to the website at the top
and take a look around for yourself!


Christy



No comments:

Post a Comment