a stop for party favor ideas, party spotlights and anything else thoughtful and creative!
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Correction! - Pumpkin Treat Bag
Oooops....here are the correct instructions for what is really Martha's...
Pumpkin Treat Bag
Tools and Materials
Orange mini craft bag
1. Fill orange mini craft bag with candy.
2. Cinch and twist top of bag together to form stem; you can trim off 1/2 inch of bag for your desired length.
3. Cut off a piece of floral tape and stretch it so it becomes sticky.
4. Wrap floral tape around stem. Start at the top and move downward. Rip off tape; leave 3 to 4 extra inches hanging on the bottom.
5. Twist extra tape into a tendril and wrap it around finger until it curls.
That's better! Happy creating!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)