Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Girly Halloween Treat Bag

So having become slightly obsessed with the party blog world, I've decided to share my own party passion...FAVORS! I hope to showcase favors that have been created by friends, myself, and whoever else has something fun and cute to pass along! We ladies, and mommy's, are always looking for ideas!

This first favor...which strangely enough has nothing in it...yet, began because of a $.49 bag that caught my eye in Target (my home away from home.) No clue what I was going to use it for when I bought it, but sometimes I work backwards. I love polka dots, and black and white. I thought cute size, approx. 4"X 4", and perfect for either a mom's/girl's Halloween party or a little something to give your child's teacher(s).


Accessories include: spider web tissue paper (also from Target), ribbon scrap (I have loads at home) and some sparkly rhinestones (from my scrapbooking/diaper cake adornment stash.) Ta-da!..instant cute treat bag!....now on to what I plan to put in it! 

Don't these look festive??

A few weeks ago I had torn out this white chocolate chunkies recipe from my Rachel Ray mag. I am also slightly obsessed with Food Network and cooking magazines. I figured I would make it for something.  But now having found this cute bag, realized I could make the recipe for my son's teachers as a simple "thanks for all you do." So my treat bag now has a purpose!

Coming later....a super simple and inexpensive favor for your child's classmates or Halloween playdate!

No comments:

Post a Comment