Monday, January 17, 2011

Wii Invite

Yup, we have entered the world of Wii in my home.

After not tooo much thought, it's the theme that my oldest son and I decided on for his birthday next month.
Actually, it has been fun researching ideas.
Since there isn't much out there yet, it's forcing me to be more creative.

And because mommy didn't have to go to work today, I was able to accomplish this...



Just the front so far...

Nothing too complicated...especially since I'm making it myself
(which I don't always do.)
I am by NO means a design/graphics guru. I wish. I'm more of a cut & paster. Yep.
Actually, if I were to have my own show, the name would be Semi-Homemade Creations by Christy.

80% stolen ideas + 20% my own = One Christy creation :)


I'm sure I'll have more ripped-off ideas to share tomorrow!



Christy












No comments:

Post a Comment